Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jute Cottage Bangalore


Jute Bags
If you prefer natural products, then here's a must have accessory - Jute bags. If you're from Bangalore or coming to Bangalore, make time to visit Jute Cottage at Cambridge Layout, Bangalore.

I'm a big fan of Jute Cottage products. They have a wide selection of Jute products, starting from ladies handbag to cute jute pouch. I have a good collection of both and I've gifted many jute bags to my friends and relatives.

Other Jute Cottage Locations

Apart from Cambridge layout outlet, Jute Cottage has outlets in other localities, like Brigade road, Commercial street and other places. Jute Cottage is situated towards the end of Sai Baba temple road, Cambridge Layout, Bangalore.

 If you're not from Bangalore, you can order jute bags through me. Mail me your requirement for sample pics.

Happy Sunday,

Marina.

2 comments:

sonia said...

Thanks...

paper bag

printlandokhla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.